CI 103: User Decision Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
July 12-15, 2021 | 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Register Online | 10 CE Credits
Location: Academy Office Park | 6739 Academy Road NE | Garden Level Conference Room
Instructor: Robin Dyche, CCIM
Utilize market and financial analysis skills for user space decisions, and apply cost-of-occupancy models for ownership and leasing.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- apply key occupancy decision-making skills such as comparative lease analysis, lease vs. purchase analysis, lease buyout analysis, and sale-leaseback analysis to optimize user space decisions;
- determine how the financial reporting requirements for real estate influence user decisions; and
- integrate negotiation skills with financial analysis skills to maximize user outcomes.
CCIM NM Scholarships
CCIM NM scholarship opportunities support qualified real estate professionals in their efforts to achieve the CCIM designation. Recipients should exemplify the high caliber of
professionals that comprise the CCIM Institute. Scholarship opportunities are
announced annually during the fall via email.
Scholarship Program Guidelines:
- Each applicant should be able to demonstrate a commitment to a commercial real estate career.
- Each applicant should be able to demonstrate active involvement as a dues-paying member with CCIM New Mexico, including attendance at meetings and voluntary positions.
- Each applicant will be a Candidate in good standing with both the National CCIM Association and the New Mexico Chapter of CCIM (candidacy does not apply to applicants pursuing CI 101).
For additional information please contact:
Ryan Garcia, President, at (505) 350-1322
Chapter scholarships are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Chapter Board of Directors and as funds are available.
The Designation Curriculum
The cornerstone of the CCIM program, the designation curriculum is designed to equip practitioners with the skills they need to profit from the ever-changing commercial real estate industry. Most students will need to complete these courses to earn the CCIM designation.
The Ward Center for Real Estate Studies
Open to members and non-members, the Ward Center for Real Estate Studies offers webinars, workshops, and online courses on specialized topics.