Institute of Real Estate Management
For more than seven decades the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®) has been the source for education, resources, information and membership for real estate management professionals. With over 18,000 members and 500 corporate members worldwide, IREM® is the only professional real estate management association serving both the multi-family and commercial real estate sector.
Since 1964, the New Mexico Chapter No. 46 of IREM® has served the needs of managers at all levels:
- Site Managers
- Property Managers
- Asset Managers
- Management Company Executives
- Promotes ethical real estate management practices for our members through our national credentialed membership programs.
- Provides an opportunity to network at luncheons and other events.
- Offers a source of select qualified vendors through our Industry Partner Program.
- Presents a resource for jobs in the local and national real estate markets through IREM Careers.
- Equips members with online real estate management tools through IREM Resources.
IREM is dedicated to delivering leading-edge networking and educational offerings for every career stage and to provide lifelong professional development opportunities and meaningful experiences.