Download (PDF: 982.92 KB) | News Release
In contrast to the large cap commercial market transactions reported by RCA (aggregated at $10 million and above), most REALTORS® who specialize in commercial real estate managed investment deals averaging less than $2.5 million per deal, frequently located in secondary and tertiary markets. The Commercial Real Estate International Business Trends 2018 focuses on this significant segment of the economy and real estate markets.
- 59% of respondents closed commercial real estate deals in 2017
- Respondents who closed a transaction had a median of 6 transactions, and an average of 9 commercial transactions.
- 18% respondents closed a sale involving international clients/investors
- Over the past five years, 35% of survey respondents experienced an increase in the number of international clients
- Respondents who closed transactions with international sellers had a median of two seller-side international sales (two in 2016).
Click here to view source article.