For many commercial practitioners RPR is the go to source for persuasive, decision making data and reports. From site selection and investment analysis tools to demographic and psychographic insights about communities, this valuable Realtor® member benefit truly helps validate a practitioner’s local expertise when working with a broad range of clients.
At RPR Commercial we have a goal of becoming the nation’s top technology for researching and analyzing commercial real estate opportunities. With this in mind, our data and integration partnerships are strategically selected so that whether they provide local economic activity or traffic counts, they all provide nationwide coverage and usability. So just by being a Realtor® and creating an RPR account, users have unparalleled access to the following…
- Over 35 million Commercial public records: sales history, distressed details, taxes, etc.
- Demographic and Economic Data: population growth, income data, unemployment, etc.
- Esri Tapestry Segmentation: consumer preferences and ancillary community data
- Traffic Counts: mapped historic counts with projections based on growth
- Business Points of Interest: Mapped locations and details about the business
- Attribute Based Site Selection
- Retail Supply/Demand Based Site Selection
- Investment Analysis
- Property, Trade Area and Analysis Report Generation
- Mobile App for Apple and Android Devices
Realtors® today are being rewarded by their clients for providing data that backs up their buy-or-lease decisions and RPR Commercial is here to consolidate that needed information into one easy to access platform.
By: REALTORS Property Resource (RPR)
Click here to view source article.