Get the latest economic updates, market news, and trends in the multifamily space. Topics cover student housing, a spotlight on Washington, D.C. and more.
As 2021 begins, planning for the future of multifamily housing is well underway. While many aspects of the economy remain in flux, and we are all tracking the impact of the pandemic, there are areas of opportunity and cause for a positive outlook.
View this multifamily report that covers:
- The state of the economy and its impact on the multifamily space
- A market spotlight on Washington, D.C.
- Discussion on the state of Student Housing
- A chat with Andy Helmer, CEO of Shelters to Shutters, on tackling situational homelessness
- A talk with Jason Golub, VP of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Walker & Dunlop
Offered Free by: Walker & Dunlop
Source: “Winter Multifamily Outlook Report“